Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Update!

Whew, now that I have some time to think I can give you some updates on what is happening here.
Penny has accepted a 4 month job teaching in Macau. She'll be leaving in February sometime. She has a friend who is living here who will be taking over her house. Fortunately I'll still be able to live here.

I'm planning on leaving on my tour in February, and then a liveaboard dive boat for a couple days in the great barrier reef. After that, I'm not sure. I'm planning to travel until my money runs out and then come home, so it may be March or April when I return.

New Years Eve is a big party in Sydney and my mate has a flat in Kirribilli that I'm going to party at. Kirribilli is on the North side of the harbour just east of the birdge, so it will be a great place to watch the 12 minutes of fireworks.

I'm working on uploading a bunch of pictures so keep an eye out in the next week or two.

Thats all for now!

2 comments:

Barb Chapman said...

It sounds like the view would have been wonderful for New Year's Eve. Hope you had a great time and Happy New Year !!! We're going skiing in the bitter cold today and will probably be fast asleep before midnight here !!! Sounds like the diving will be wonderful !!!
Barb

Shannon said...

Sounds amazing ryan.. i do believe we have a firework setting on our cameras.. it worked pretty well when i was in disney. Sounds like a great plan.. Happy new year.. I have a feeling 09 will be an exciting year! Stay in touch. It was so nice to talk to u over christmas.

Have fun b safe
love
SHan