Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Movin' On Up

So, I get a text message from my boss this morning, she wants to have a chat. *shudder*

We have something coming up at the zoo called Twilight at Taronga, which is a series of concerts every weekend through February. She wants me to run the VIP section at the concerts!

I don't know if you can count that as a promotion, but running a section for VIPs sounds fairly important - so I'm calling it one anyway.

Also, I get to work on January 26th! Which means nothing to anyone back home, but here it's Australia Day, which means double time and a half for public holiday! That'll be about $50 an hour! Woohoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan!!!
Wow you are doing so great - it sounds like you are sure having fun - do you really want to come home???!!!!!!
Love the roo photo. Gonna take a look at your album now - can't wait to see the underwater photos
love
mom
miss you!

Shannon said...

What thats amazing ryan.. VIP ..holy crap i wonder who ull get to meet!

Dave Johnson said...

Okay so it is another very cold weekend here and Barb and I just looked at all of the pictures that we had not seen yet. Looks nice and warm down there, we are a bit jealous.

Check your Email if you haven't seen it yet, nice big fat cheque deposited.

Dad