Sunday, October 5, 2008

65

Right, so that 65th wedding anniversary was not what I was expecting. We did nothing but bake when I landed until the weekend, and then 52 people showed up to celebrate. I spent 3 hours doing dishes :P Good times though, seems like it was a rousing success.

Been mildly job hunting, although not really as I was waiting for my Aussie mobile to come in. At least now I have contact info that isn't Penny's house. For anyone who wants to know, my number is on Facebook. I don't want to post it here, god knows what freaks lurk in these pages.

Other than that, not much to report. Oh...I do have a cold, thanks Dad!

2 comments:

Dave Johnson said...

A Cold, imagine that!!! Sorry buddy. Mine has finally cleared up, but just today. All that dish washing here at home at least gave you experience. I'm sure Penny was thankful for your help. We had a cold weekend at the cottage. Hey got a job at least for one day. I'm working the election on Oct 14th. Take care of that cold.

Dad

Shannon said...

Hey Bud..dished for 3 hrs..im impressed..lol! Nice work. Glad everything is going well. Hows the weather? I booked my vaca..going to punta cana nov 10th..cant wait! Keep writing..love hearing from you