Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Going Golden

For those that don't know (which is probably very few of you by now), I'm one lucky SOB.

I was on National Australian radio and just so happened to win myself a contest. I won a game that got me into a draw for a grand prize last Friday. It was a 1 in 5 chance of winning, and they pulled my name out of the hat.

So, now I get round trip flights, accommodation, taxi transfers, and gold grandstand passes to the Nikon Indy 300. The venue is the lovely Surfer's Paradise on the Gold Coast, just south of Brisbane.

I'm leaving this evening and hooking up with even more of the McSevney family (they're everywhere!).

1 comment:

Barb Chapman said...

What a wonderful opportunity ... to see more of the country (or open waters)on a free ticket !! Have a great time and post lots of pics !!!
Barb