Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Climbing the Coathanger

It's so nice to know that I have such great support from back home. I think what scared me the most is not having a plan, and if anyone is considering the same thing I am doing, my only piece of advice is to have a plan.

I've gotten on the Contiki tour, so in 2 weeks I'll be heading to Darwin to begin the adventure through the outback and beautiful east coast. Once I'm done with that I'll head to Brisbane and check out the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. Afterwards, Ill be heading to Auckland, New Zealand since I'm here already I might as well check out that country as well.

After that, I have nothing else I wanted to see while I was here and will most likely be heading home. So look for me in the sky some time around early August.

I'll be climbing the harbour bridge today, but they don't let you take your camera so who knows how many pictures of that I will have.

1 comment:

Dave Johnson said...

Okay I know it was raining so I can only imagine you got drenched yesterday during your climb. Did you make it? I hear that it is quite an exercise.
It was really good to talk to you last night and hear your voice. I am feeling better knowing that you have a trip booked and plans for what you want to see. They may change yet and that is okay, just enjoy. We are all here watching.

Dad