Monday, June 30, 2008

I Went to Australia and all I got was this stupid cast

So you've noticed no posts in a while huh? Well I didn't have any quality internet while on Contiki, so no posts. I tried once but it didn't work.

Now then, some of you know I'm back in Canada. For those that don't know the story, here goes nothing:

You'll remember that one of my first optionals was ATVing in the Outback, which I did because I love driving ATVs, and what better way to see the Outback up close. So while driving through this track, I misjudged a rather sharp turn, and through an unfortunate series of events, ended up crashing into a tree. 3 days later, I find I have a broken wrist which requires surgery to repair.

So, I've been evacuated from Australia under my insurance company's medical emergency clause to undergo treatment back home.

The good news is that they are also going to pay for the flight back to Aus after I'm deemed healed by whatever doctor fixes me.

All in all, I can't be upset because this is really just an intermission in my trip. In roughly 2 months time I'll be back at it, so check back then...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahav

Anonymous said...

well, I guess we have to throw you another going away party!
-Paul