Sunday, June 1, 2008

Da Burbs

So I've moved in with Penny. She has a very nice house in a suburb called Bankstown, about 30 minutes outside of Sydney.

Had a nice day at the zoo yesterday. Still trying to figure out where to upload pictures so when I've figured that out I'll post a link. Didn't get too close to kangaroos since it wasn't allowed, but one did hop right by me, which was really cool to see.

Still trying to figure out what I'm going to do. A job, a place to live, bills, groceries, food, it's all incredibly overwhelming. I feel like I've jumped out of a helicopter into the ocean with no idea how to swim whatsoever.

Going to an orientation at the IEPoffices tomorrow, hopefully that will answer some questions. I think I'm leaning towards being a sightseer rather than a worker though. Maybe Contiki will have something that looks good at a good price.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan
Glad your hooked up with Penny. The orientation will help alot - you'll be there with a bunch of others who are floating in the same boat. It'll soon get easier. We're all here for you - the blog is great - keep it up. Hope to see some pics soon.
Love
Mom